- CANNES LIONS 2017 Silver Lion in Mobile (Co-Creation & User Generated Content) Silver Lion in Mobile (Targeted Communication) Bronze Lion in Mobile (Social Trends) Bronze Lion in Mobile (Social Business)
- CLIO AWARDS 2017 Bronze Winner in Digital/Mobile (Virtual/Augmented Reality) Bronze Winner in Innovation (Medium Innovation) Bronze Winner in Social Media (Single Platform Campaign)
McDonald's Snaplication is a new innovative way to hire millennials into their first job. By using the Snapchat app, we allow potential employees to apply for work by sending in a 10 second video instead of a resume. The Snapchat platform allows millennials to show off their full potential using the app they're most fluent with, making McDonald's the ideal first job destination.
- CANNES 2017 Shortlist in Design (Retail - Permanent Environment and Experience Design)
- AWARD AWARDS Bronze Pencil in Design (Environment Design)
- POPAI (Marketing & Retail Awards) Gold Award for Store Design, Category Management, Occasion Based Shopper Silver Award for Experiential, Digital In-Store Pinnacle Award for Innovation & Design, Permanent Display People's Choice Award Tom Harris Best in Show
Myer Wonderland is a unique retail children's store launched in the 2016 Christmas period. From the extravagant gate entrance to each wall panel, we've illustrated the entire retail atmosphere whilst adapting a series of digital elements to create an unforgettable retail experience. Myer Wonderland is a permanent retail space to live throughout the years whilst being interchangeable during the seasonal retail periods.
The Windows Retail Reinvention has a stand out appeal amongst the retail department of JBHIFI and Harvey Norman. Their digital benches, features their hero products whilst displaying a series of seasonal creative content which run across multiple screens.
Microsoft PC Accessories
FFS For Film's Sake
For Film’s Sake, Australia’s longest running, not-for-profit female film festival, needed a trailer to promote the event as well as highlight its reason for being – challenging gender inequality in the film industry.
With an all female creative team and zero budget, we created a confronting film that screened in cinemas, city bars, at special events and online. It began with a seemingly cliché representation of women and ended with an emphatic demand for more equality for women in film.
Within days the film had thousands of views, reached millions on social via the FFS partner network, and achieved sell out screenings.
With the launch of Rebel Chatswood and Miranda, we put together a creative event to gain access to PR and new/existing customers. We invited renowned sportsman/woman such as Jarryd Hayne, Jessica Fox and Geoff Hugle. We also created a series of social engagement activities such as a Footy Card binder to give our guest to capture moments of the night and print via our instagram hashtag.